1. The budget is high for a 10 episode pr season series, it is estimated to be around 50 million dollars to make before hitting Netflix
2. If you like travelling around the world this tv show is for you, you will see many parts of the world and one of them is Mongolia. The second place you will see is parts of China and you will learn about places you can go to if you want to see them from a historical standpoint.
3. If you like culture you will see the cultures of Mongolia and China in a bigger picture and see their history that makes their traditions that they bring to their life anno 20th century.
4. Its made by Netflix, a pay service that makes you see tv series by streaming. They are a good streaming service that has made good series like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black so they dont dissapoint while making series, they know the demographics and they now what you want to see by hard hitting statistics when you binge watch something on the streaming service.
5. Marco Polo was a real man in history that was famous for his traveling and adventures, but this alone will not hit home with viewers so this is made into a historical fiction like DaVincis Demons so you will watch it and get addicted to it
6. Both the first trailer and the featurette lets you see how amazing this series is going to be and how much work Netflix has put into it, so watch the trailer and get hooked by it
7. Marco Polo is also a clothing company that makes great polo shirts you can wear and then you will be a cool adventurer like Marco Polo, or just a man that loves fashion and wears his clothes so you can be an adventurer with your friends in the fashion world